The NH Seacoast Young Life crew is looking for a full-time staff associate to serve alongside other area staff in Portsmouth — a new community where we are building a Young Life/WyldLife team for the first time. Young Life exists and is active in other towns surrounding Portsmouth, so this staff person would have plenty of support and community! We currently have a unique WyldLife club which exists in partnership with a local K-8 Catholic school, so this staff associate in Portsmouth would be working in tandem with those folks, as well as local committee members.
- The standard five main functions of a full-time Young Life staffer: Spiritual Formation, Direct Ministry, Leadership Development, Resource Development, and Ministry Support.
- Local, regional and national trainings.
- Local, regional and national staff meetings.
- Personal fundraising goal of $20,000 annually.
- Experience in direct ministry.
- Proven relational skills with both kids and adults.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Starting salary of $36,000 per year.
- Annual cost of living raises.
- Additional raises possible; contingent on increased responsibilities and length of time on staff.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (at no cost to you).
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- 401(k) matching plan (up to four percent).
- Health club benefit.
- And more!
Visit the Google Doc link below for more job description details (PDF doc):
How To Apply
To apply for this job, click the link below: