Youth Director (Full-time or Part-time)
Grace Fellowship seeks a passionate and dynamic individual to join our team as a Youth Director (Grades 6-12). Our Youth Program is still developing, so this is an opportunity for a Youth Director to come build and lead a vibrant youth program, as well as develop and mentor our young people in their faith journey. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of leadership, and be an effective communicator. We hope this individual will help establish a longer-term (e.g., 5-year) strategic plan for the Youth Program at Grace Fellowship. We are looking for someone with a deep passion for youth and a strong commitment to building relationships with young people and their families.
This is a full OR part time position reporting to our Senior Pastor with a competitive salary and benefits. If you are a passionate and dedicated individual with a heart for young people, we invite you to apply and learn more about us.
Grace Fellowship Youth Program
Our vision for the youth program at Grace Fellowship is to see young people transformed by the love of Christ, equipped to impact their world, and empowered to live out their God-given purpose. We want our youth and their friends outside the church to discover and cultivate a deep and authentic relationship with Jesus. We want our youth to have a strong foundation rooted in Biblical truths and a love for Scripture. We hope our youth will build meaningful relationships and want to create a safe space to share their joys, struggles, and ask questions. We also want to equip our youth to serve those around them, whether in our church or the local community, and to reflect the love of Jesus boldly wherever they may go after Grace Fellowship.
We invite you to join us as we invest in the next generation, shaping them into influential leaders who will make a difference in their families, communities, and beyond.
Youth Director Responsibilities (Full Time: 35-40 hours/week; Part-Time: 15-20 hrs/week)
- Plan and lead youth programs and activities, including regular meetings, retreats, and community outreach events.
- Develop and implement curriculum and teaching materials that engage youth in their
faith journey and provide practical application for their daily lives.
- Build relationships with youth and their families, providing pastoral care and support as needed.
- Mentor and disciple young people, providing guidance and support as they navigate their Christian faith, e.g., curriculum for confirmation.
- Recruit and train volunteers to assist with youth programs and activities.
- Collaborate with other church staff members and ministry teams to integrate youth into the life of the church.
- Keep up to date with current trends in youth culture.
- Identify opportunities for outreach, service, and partnerships in the local community.
Youth Director Requirements
- Deep passion for youth and the ability to contextualize teachings and activities to
engage with youth in a meaningful way.
- Strengths in building relationships and sharing the gospel with seeking/questioning/non- Christian youth.
- Previous experience working with youth in a church or ministry setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with young people and build positive relationships with their parents and families.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead youth programs and events.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other church staff members and volunteers.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal spiritual growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Salary / Benefits – for Full Time role
[Indicative package reflected below; salary and benefits package will be finalized with candidate]
- Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
- Health care allowance to help cover medical and dental premiums and other healthcare-related cost.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan: Employer contribution of 4% of salary, plus up to
additional 3% matching of employee contribution
- Vacation: 15 days
- Allowances for business and ministry expenses, as well as books and professional
- Spiritual Formation Care: 1 day per month for the purposes of regular personal soul
- To be modified if candidate prefers a part-time youth director role.
How To Apply
Please send your CV/resume, cover letter, and anything else you’d like to share to [email protected].