First Korean Presbyterian Church is a combination of Korean-speaking congregation and English-speaking congregation of three generations that share the education department. We are located in Manchester, CT and a member of the KAPC denomination.
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Pastor who loves the Lord and loves youth and college. Our Youth Group is made up of 30 students of 6th grade to 12th grade and college, 15-20. Our KM congregation is about 250 adults.
We are looking for someone who genuinely loves Jesus and genuinely loves people who role-models after Jesus. In addition, it would be great if the individual understands Korean families and Korean culture and who can stand in the gap and be a bridge to some second generation youths and first generation parents.
The main role will be ministering to the youth and guiding them in their spiritual walk with the Lord.
- Lead each student into saving faith in Jesus Christ.
- Spend time with students and build good relationship with them.
- Train teachers for ministry and equip them for Bible Study.
- Plan and coordinate Ministry events.
- Communicate with families and maintain good rapport.
- English Fluency. Speaking/Understanding Korean language is helpful.
- Graduated or scheduled to graduate from accredited seminary.
How To Apply
If you are interested in, please send resume and personal testimony to Rev. Sugnsu An via [email protected].