Date Posted: May 3, 2023
Hours Per Week: 20
New Haven Korean Church
Hamden, CT, USA
Job Type: Mandarin/Cantonese/Korean/Spanish/Portuguese, etc. Ministry Pastor,Youth Pastor
- Completed M.Div. at a PCUSA approved or compatible institution, or currently enrolled in a M.Div. program
- Fluent in English (Korean and English bilingual is preferred but not required)
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple generations
- Eligible to work in the US
- Prepare and deliver weekly sermons for service
- Supervise Saturday praise team practice and prepare for Saturday Bible study.
- Lead teachers’ meetings on every Sunday
- Pastoral care and communications/visits to youth members
- Counseling as requested or needed
- Weekly follow up communications with visitors and new believers
- Recruit, train, and counsel youth group council and praise team
- Plan and coordinate annual youth group events, such as Summer retreats and lock-in
- Work with New Haven Korean Church (NHKC) leadership on clarifying and implementing the vision for the NHKC youth group
- Commit appropriate time for continuing education, personal growth, and spiritual feeding
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Senior Pastor.
How To Apply
Please submit the following information to: [email protected]: Resume and Statement of Faith.