Director of Youth Ministries
Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church (https://www.mdpc.org) is seeking a full-time Director of Youth Ministries. Located in Houston, TX, MDPC is a 4,000 member ECO church committed to loving God, proclaiming Christ, living generously and engaging all. The Director of Youth Ministries is the primary leadership position for all ministry to middle school and high school students and their families. The Director provides leadership, support, oversight and encouragement to the Youth Ministries staff, volunteers, youth, and parents.
Essential Functions for this position include:
● Supervise and coordinate ministries of four direct-reports, plus an administrative coordinator, creating a culture of collaborative, harmonious, joyful ministry.
● Provide leadership for every aspect of volunteer ministry.
● Prepare and manage the youth ministries portion of the MDPC budget.
● Provide spiritual development and pastoral care for staff, lay leaders, youth, and families.
Qualifications for this position are:
● A personal and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
● At least five years of experience in a large, multi-staff youth ministry
● Proven ability to develop and administer a large youth ministry
● College degree
*MDPC is also considering Ordained candidates for this as a Pastoral position*
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].