Greenville Community Church (GCC) in southern Westchester County seeks a full-time Pastor who will guide us to a higher place of spirituality, service, and community building. As a strong, collaborative, and creative leader, he/she will excite our congregation, youth, and staff; and grow our beloved faith community in keeping with the ethos of our church.
Our new Pastor will:
- Be able to relate well to members of all ages
- Be able to deliver inspiring sermons on a regular basis
- Possess a proven ability to grow a congregation
- Be able to inspire youth of the congregation
- Be able to organize and develop staff, administer programs, and manage facilities
A small, contemporary church in the large community of Edgemont (located just 21 miles from New York City), GCC is a safe place to be ourselves in worship, discovery, and fellowship. We believe that God loves us and asks us to come as we are. Our warm and kind congregation embraces our diversity in race, politics, theology, education, economic and religious backgrounds, sexual orientation, and identity.
To gather all peoples to find the peace and grace of God.
As an open place of worship, we welcome you as you are.
We strive to:
- build a community of learning
- celebrate the richness of our diversity
- maintain a loving, inclusive personal connection with God and our community
- challenge ourselves to serve with compassion and care for our world
How To Apply
Please send inquiries to [email protected] and include information about yourself and reasons for your interest. A more detailed information package and complete church profile will be forwarded on request.