(Full-Time or Part-Time is Available)
Looking for multiple positions to be filled.
Grace Global Methodist Church is seeking to grow its ministry team with individuals God is calling to help carry out the mission of our congregation to make disciples of Jesus Christ who worship passionately, love extravagantly, and witness boldly. Individuals may have skills in leading worship, youth/student ministry, children’s ministry, small groups, and missions. Our staffing plan is to seek persons whom God can use in our church community to advance our vision to CONNECT, GROW, and SERVE. Servants who share in our core values as we seek to honor and glorify God in all we think, do, and speak. Familiarity with or willingness to learn Planning Center Online and ProPresenter. Please review the Job Description below to help us determine if you are the person God has in mind for us.
Description of Church Community
Grace Church began worship at the end of February 2023 and chartered as a Global Methodist Church on April 28, 2023. We hold fast to traditional Christian values that are rooted in Scripture and grounded in both the orthodox teachings of the church for over 2,000 years and the Methodist movement that began in the 1700s when God used John and Charles Wesley to spark an awakening in England and America. Find out more information about us at: www.graceconcord.org.
Grace Church is a caring community where people can CONNECT with Christ, GROW deep faith, and SERVE as bold witnesses in the world. Our Core Values include:
- Jesus First – we put Jesus at the center of everything.
- The Bible Directs – we look to Scripture as our foundation and primary lens for understanding truth.
- People Need People – iron sharpens iron, so we connect with people who challenge and encourage us in our faith.
- The Future is Now – we invest in the faith of the next generations so we have a future of hope.
- Contribute More Than Consume – it’s not about us; it’s about others, so we find opportunities to serve inside the church, out in the community, and around the world.
Job Skill(s) Description:
As a growing church family, we are seeking individuals who have a variety of skills to help us in leading the congregation to fulfill its mission. We believe that God has uniquely formed each of us for His perfect timing and for His perfect plan; thus, our job description is focused on why you believe that God is leading you to apply your gifts at Grace Church. We are seeking individual(s) with some of the following skills and passions in ministry:
- Worship Leader/Music Ministry
- Spiritual Growth and Discipleship (All ages)
- Communications/Social Media
Positions may be part‐time or full‐time, depending upon God’s design, and specific job descriptions will be negotiated.
Expectations of Ministry Leaders:
As a ministry team member at Grace Church, you will be a part of a group brought together by God to share your talents and passions. Most importantly, you will be a part of a team in which each individual commits:
- To put Jesus Christ at the center of their life.
- To actively and intentionally study God’s Word to grow in their faith in Jesus Christ, applying what they learn to their own way of living.
- To seek, following the example of Jesus, to make “serving and giving” the major principles in their life rather than being served and receiving.
- To seek to honor Jesus Christ in their living in the community.
- To fellowship with and show respect for all persons regardless of church affiliation, age, station in life, or race, and provide our ministries’ outreach to those in need.
- To seek to discover, develop, and demonstrate their spiritual gift(s) in ministry within the daily operations of Grace Church.
- To pray for the pastors, leaders, and members of Grace Church of Concord.
- To support decisions that are made within the church with cooperation and unity:
- Understanding that Christians do not always agree on every issue and that disagreement is part of the process when working toward a consensus or resolution. Honest and respectful disagreement is healthy.
- Also, understanding that expressions of disagreement after decisions are finalized can lead to dissension, and that dissension is the Devil’s work!
- To dedicate to the highest ideals of the Christian life as set forth in the Word of God:
- To exercise responsible self‐control of personal habits conducive to bodily health. Therefore, not abusing drugs or alcohol, nor using illicit drugs.
- To maintain a life of sexual purity (faithfulness in marriage between one man and one woman; or celibacy in singleness).
- To be a person of integrity in spiritual, social, familial, business, and vocational relationships.
10) To study and affirm the teachings of the Global Methodist Church. www.globalmethodist.org
Grace Global Methodist Church is located at 28-B Branchview Drive, NW, Concord, NC 28025.
However, the expectation of all staff is that ministry occurs primarily outside the building as we seek to make disciples of Jesus Christ and build relationships that move us forward in ministry as a Church Community.
How To Apply
Contact/ Application Information:
Anyone who is seeking to be a Ministry Leader at Grace Church is asked to submit the following information to Mike Dominick, Senior Pastor:
- A statement that includes the skills you would bring to Grace Church and a testimony as to why you feel God is leading you to apply for a Ministry Leader position at Grace Church.
Mike Dominick, Senior Pastor