First Church of Christ ~ Bradford (gathered 1682) is searching for a part-time Music Worship Leader to help spread our vision and mission: “to connect God’s inexhaustible grace to an exhausted world, through the finished work of Jesus Christ”!
A great gospel-saturated opportunity exists for a warm & welcoming person to help build this aspect of ministry among us who is both faithful to God’s word, while highly creative in the expression of a meaningful, Spirit-led worship experience. We value a prayerful-spirited, music worship leader, with Biblical fidelity and sensible contextualization. We are willing to work with a budding music worship leader as well.
We are located 35 miles north of Boston. Centrally located in New England, near beaches and mountains. We are in ministry year 342, declaring and demonstrating the liberating power of the gospel locally, regionally & globally. We are praying for a gifted person who knows what grace is and cultivates a culture of grace. Someone sensing God’s call to build this ministry in the present, and also for the future. Familiarity with the New England ministry landscape / context. Someone who desires to be a part of something special in New England, in a historic congregation that is “old-fashioned in a new sort of way”.
The individual will collaborate with the Senior Pastor, Music Team and other Ministry teams and be committed to the centrality of the grace of God through the finished work of Christ. Familiarity with our historic New England ministry culture and context, while appreciating the major themes of the Protestant Reformation is also an important requirement for this role.
Experience leading music teams in song with piano and/or guitar is expected. Appreciation of a mix of hymns, chorus’s & praise songs, both classic & contemporary. Approaches the ministry with a contagious spirit of prayer, creativity & joyfulness while leading our congregation with a sensitivity to the leading / flow of the Holy Spirit in worship.
- Collaborates with the Pastor and Music Team to plan the weekly music worship content.
- Also collaborates with other ministry teams for special music events throughout the year.
- Prepares and conducts weekly rehearsals and Sunday morning run throughs with the praise team and other guest worship leaders.
- An emphasis on prayer is foundational.
- Develop the music worship content in a manner that promotes congregational participation and glorifies God.
- An opportunity also exists to create and oversee a sound and technology team to prepare for each Sunday.
- Manage CCLI License and perform various computer and communication tasks as necessary for the development of this ministry.
- Awareness of the use and benefits of social media a plus.
How To Apply
Please email resume, video links and any questions to:
Danny Ovalle, Pastor (978) 656-1114