We are looking for an evangelical senior pastor who will lead the church to accomplish the following priorities:
- Communicate a comprehensive understanding of the Bible and Christian theology in terms relevant to member’s lives.
- Provide a teaching ministry that is based on evangelical theology.
- Spend adequate time in prayerful study and preparation for preaching God’s Word.
- Lead the congregation in spiritual development.
- Lead the congregation in leadership development.
- Engage in a regular program of pastoral visitation.
- Provide an appropriate level of pastoral care in counselling and in the transitional moments in the lives of the members of the congregation.
Any person considered for this position must be an ordained American Baptist minister or willing to be ordained. If ordained in another Christian denomination, the pastor will seek recognition of that ordination in the American Baptist Churches USA.
The pastor will be the supervisor of a paid staff of four.
How To Apply
Please send resume or profile as an attachment to the following email: [email protected].
By regular mail please send resume or profile to: Keith Tryon, 670 Dick Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14225