Peace Presbyterian Church is a small, conservative EPC church in Clayton Township, Michigan. We are debt free and are situated on several acres located in the middle of three significant communities in Central Michigan: Flint, Swartz Creek, and Flushing. We are about 10 miles west of Flint. We are looking for someone ordained by, or ordainable by, the EPC. Currently, our congregation is in a season of sustaining, but though we are small, we have a great desire to fulfill the Great Commission by serving others. Our prayer is that we strive to reach the lost, share the gospel, and make disciples. If you are interested in a challenge and have a desire to join us on our journey and share God’s love in our community, please contact us. We are also willing to consider a pastor in a part-time position.
Pastor Job Description
- Teaching and preaching – leading the congregation in Bible-based worship services.
- Sermons should be scripturally sound and relevant to present day discipleship.
- Provide pastoral care and visitation for the congregation and those who seek comfort and guidance through the church.
- Be available for counseling and spiritual growth for members, family, and friends.
- Teach the congregation how to share their faith and make disciples. Encourage them to use their gifts.
- Lead the congregation in revitalization and reaching out into the community.