First Baptist Church of Greenhills is located just north of Cincinnati in Greenhills, Ohio which was established during the Franklin D. Roosevelt era for the returning WWII veterans. Our historical community is experiencing a rejuvenation due to the multi-cultural growth and is becoming more diverse every year. Our church is looking for a Senior Pastor who is well-rooted in biblical teaching and Christ-centered living. He will be missions-minded in the local community and beyond. First Baptist Church of Greenhills has a long history and is looking for a Senior Pastor willing to lead us forward in sharing the gospel message to the surrounding communities. We will begin reviewing candidates in May and June of 2021.
- Faithfully and regularly preach the gospel and teach the whole Word of God under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:27)
- Biblical teaching and effective encourager that will shepherd and develop Greenhills First Baptist Church congregation to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19-20).
- Develop and lead an effective lay and staff ministry team providing love and support to church membership and surrounding community.
- Present and communicate clear vision(s) to future needs of Greenhills First Baptist Church.
- Regularly meet with the deacon board to discuss performance, congregational input, and concerns.
- Fulfill the New Testament requirements for office (1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6).
- Maintain a baptistic perspective in theology and policy.
- Have a strong devotional and prayer life.
- Passion for implementing ministry.
How To Apply
First Baptist Church of Greenhills is utilizing the Converge Placement Network to evaluate all pastoral candidates and will not review any resumes outside of this process. Candidates interested in our Lead Pastor position must fill out a CPN Profile as we will only evaluate those who match our profile.