Grace Community Church, a non-denominational congregation in Marblehead, MA. is seeking a Senior Pastor. Grace is a growing, family-oriented, Christ-centered, Bible-based, and mission-minded church looking for an energetic and experienced shepherd to lead us in reaching our community and world with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Prepare and preach biblical sermons.
- Cast vision and devise strategy.
- Mentor/disciple church staff, interns, and elders.
- Equip congregation to use their spiritual gifts in ministry.
- Supervise church staff, leaders, and ministries.
- Engage community.
- Care and counsel members and attendees.
A heart for God and a shepherd’s love for people, can clearly explain their personal call to ministry, and has a passion for evangelism.
- Master of Divinity.
- Ordained minister.
- Proven track record of servant leadership in previous pastorates .
- Be a constant student of Scripture and of life, pursuing growth and development from a wide array of biblical sources.
- At least 5 years ministry experience as Senior Pastor (preferred) or Associate Pastor.
- Demonstrates gifts of preaching and teaching with substantial knowledge of both testaments.
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Rent-free use of single-family church parsonage in town, if desired.
For more information about the church and town the church is located in, visit the full description here.
How To Apply
Please submit the following to [email protected]
- Cover letter with testimony and why you are interested in this position at GCC.
- Web links to two video recordings of your preaching (audio files are acceptable).