- Preach and teach the Bible (1 Timothy 5:17)
- Lead or direct the affairs of the church to fulfill the Ministry Outcomes
- Be the primary communicator of the mission, vision, and direction to the staff, volunteers, congregation, and public
- Develop strategy and tactics to achieve the Ministry Outcomes
- Recruit, hire and dismiss all paid staff; recruit and dismiss volunteers
- Lead the staff and team leads in a direction to achieve the Ministry Outcomes
- Encourage and provide opportunities for staff development
- Become familiar with and adhere to the policies outlined in First United Presbyterian Church’s Policy Manual
- Maintain consistent office hours
- Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited theological seminary.
- Affirmation of the Westminster Confession of Faith and Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Essentials of the Faith.
- Either ordained or willing to be ordained in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
- Called, ordained and set apart by God to the gospel ministry, biblically grounded and Reformed in theology.
- Is gifted to lead God’s people to understand, embrace, and accomplish the mission to make disciples both locally and globally through the vision of engaging Christ followers in worship, community, and ministry.
- The desire to intentionally invest in the lives of the people of our congregation and the surrounding community.
How To Apply
Please send inquiries to: [email protected]