As a church, we don’t know everything; however, we desire to pass on what we do know. This is our heart behind our 12-month ministry residency program. We want to give those who sense God’s call to full-time, vocational ministry the opportunity to learn and grow in the context of church ministry. By participating in this program, paid residents will not only grow in their understanding of Gospel-centered ministry, but they’ll also have the opportunity to learn about day-to-day ministry by serving on our church staff.
To equip those who sense God’s call to full-time, VOCATIONAL ministry by providing on-site, ministry training with the goal of LAUNCHING them to live out their ministry call. Curriculum Proposal: To provide residents with the opportunity to grow in all areas of ministry. This will include imparting knowledge, experience, as well as ministry coaching.
This curriculum is to include 3-parts:
- Participation in our 10-month Leadership Institute [LEAD].
- Bi-Monthly Lunch & Learn(s) [Led by staff and key volunteer leaders].
- Integration into our Staff [Assigned to Ministry Coach].
Lunch & Learn:
- Pastors, Staff, and Key Volunteers will lead these roundtables focused on specific areas of life, faith, and ministry.
- Weekly roundtables will be broken up into monthly segments.
- Designated readings will be assigned to ensure healthy, robust
Integration into our Staff:
- Each resident will be assigned a Ministry Coach [per their ministry
- Resident & Ministry Coach will meet weekly.
- Residents will participate in all Staff Meetings, as well as rotate through the various Ministry Team Meetings [i.e. Family, Worship, Outreach, Groups].
- Residents will serve each Sunday on various ministry teams so as to gain a holistic view of ministry.
- Residents will participate in all local outreach events.
- Residents will choose and serve on  global mission trip.
Learn more about Launch here: Launch Details.
Please take a look at this video that explains more of what “Launch” is all about.
How To Apply
If you are interested in being a part of Launch (August 1, 2023 – July 31, 2024), you will be asked to start the process below:
Step 1: Application due by February 15, 2023
Step 2: Phone Interview & Questionnaire
Step 3: In-person Interview