Why We’re Looking:
Mission Hills Church is excited to announce the launch of our fourth campus in Castle Rock, Colorado! We’re currently assembling a staff team of high-capacity leaders who will work together to unleash missional followers of Jesus that will forever impact the people of this amazing city. Most of the team is already assembled and working towards the launch of the campus March 1, 2024, but we’re still looking for one critical team member: a passionate Student Director who loves Jesus, loves students, and has the ability to build a great team who can connect those students to Jesus. Is that you? If so, we want to meet you!
Here’s a little about us:
For the last several years, Mission Hills has been growing fast because of its unique ability to help seasoned believers and the unchurched alike understand the Bible and take next steps of becoming like Jesus and joining him on mission. We go deep, we reach wide and we’re all about building a church that is “Real. Messy. New.” We have regularly been featured (most recently in 2023) in Outreach Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America.
As the Castle Rock Student Director, you’ll have the support not only of an amazing local team, but also the wisdom, experience, and resources of a large, healthy, Bible-driven church with established systems and processes that will help you step into your role confidently and hit the ground running to reach the students of Castle Rock for Jesus.
By the way, Castle Rock is a super cool town and it’s growing like crazy! It was Colorado’s fastest growing community in 2022 and it’s home to lots of young families! If you love serving Jesus with students and their families, this is the place to be!
What You’ll Need:
- Education and/or experience that have prepared you for this role.
- Commitment to our purpose: we exist because God loves the world and wants them to know it. (John 3:16)
- Commitment to our mission: we help people become like Jesus and join him on mission. (Mat 28:19-20)
- Commitment to our vision: we’re working towards reaching everyone on the Front Range of Colorado with the good news of Jesus.
- Commitment to our core values: we’re a crazy generous, daringly creative, intentionally improving, Bibledriven, kingdom-minded, tribe.
- Agreement with our doctrinal statement (nothing radical here, we’re a Bible-driven church that’s part of Converge Worldwide).
- You lead others to follow Jesus out of an overflow of your own growing relationship with Jesus.
- You have the passion and ability to discover, develop and deploy others in the work of ministry. (Eph 4:11-12)
- You’re passionate about reaching students with the good news of Jesus.
- You’re excited about the idea of building something from the ground up (as a Mission Hills campus, you’re starting out with a huge leg up, but you’re going to get to do a lot of innovation).
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the charge of evangelism, discipleship, and ministry of our incredible middle & high school students.
- Empower and unleash our Serve team members, training, inspiring, and equipping them to reach Castle Rock students for Jesus.
- Discover, develop, and deploy the potential within our student Serve team members, fostering a vibrant culture of growth and empowerment.
- Collaborate with our team to craft and execute unforgettable weekly programs, outreach events, camps, and other ministry opportunities.
- Develop small group culture and systems that catalyze growth spiritually and numerically.
- Spearhead a student leadership program, in collaboration with all student ministries, that will set the course for future leaders.
- Collaborate with our Castle Rock team on strategic, kingdom-minded campus-wide initiatives to amplify our impact in the city and reach more people for Jesus.
- Contribute to & engage with our Littleton campus Next Gen team, ensuring that our ministry maintains its momentum and alignment.
- Meet regularly with the Campus Pastor to pursue ongoing spiritual and professional growth opportunities.
We take good care of our people. The anticipated salary for this role is $60,000 – $80,000 with full benefits provided in addition to the salary.
How To Apply
To Apply: To begin the application process please visit www.missionhills.org/jobs