Sonrise Mountain Ranch is a Christ-centered interdenominational retreat center in the spectacular Cimarron Valley of southwestern Colorado. Throughout the summer, we host week-long family retreats, encouraging family members to embrace God’s design and giving them the opportunity to deepen relationships with each other and with other families.
The Summer Youth and Children’s Program Director provides oversight for the Youth and Children’s Program during these summertime family retreats. He/she reports to and works closely with the Sonrise Director to ensure the Youth and Children’s Program helps accomplish the overall mission of each retreat. He/she provides supervision for six summer interns.
- Develop and execute the Youth and Children’s retreat curriculum for each retreat.
- Coordinate staffing for youth/children’s events.
- Provide necessary training for all intern staff and volunteers to carry out program.
- Procure necessary supplies for youth/children’s programming.
- Assist in pre-retreat and post-retreat staff duties.
- Assist the Sonrise Director in shepherding the interns.
- Assist in other capacities as needed.
Start Date: May 18, 2024 / End Date: August 15, 2024
- Deviations from these dates must be approved during the application process.
Compensation: $1500/month + food, housing, utilities.