Shelter Rock Church is excited to find its new Worship Director/Pastor, a gifted musician and worship leader who can provide vision, direction, and leadership for all music and worship elements at Shelter Rock.
The Worship Director is responsible for creating a culture of worship (not performance) across all Shelter Rock campuses, while modeling and maintaining a high standard of excellence in worship.
On the platform, the next Worship Director should speak the language of musicians. They have experience in a variety of musical styles and genres and are comfortable weaving them together into one experience. They should be theologically minded and prioritize substance over style. Off the platform, our next leader will be a developer of people, able to build teams, train musicians, and equip and empower future worship leaders.
The Worship Director will oversee all campus worship leaders and serve as the primary worship leader for one campus.
- Must be dedicated to Christ and have an active and growing relationship with Jesus.
- Must be passionate about leading people into a transforming relationship with Jesus.
- Must love to worship worship and be gifted musically, either vocally and instrumentally or both.
- Must be a strong leader, able to provide clear direction, setting high standards and building strong teams.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to remain on the leading edge of cultural or church trends.
- Must be well-organized, skilled in planning and administration.
About Shelter Rock
Established in 1943, Shelter Rock Church is a growing, multi-racial, multi-generational, and multi-campus church of approximately 1800 people the north shore of Long Island. With locations in Manhasset (on the edge of Queens), Syosset, and Westbury, our community is diverse in every way and yet we are united in our pursuit to know and love Jesus and see Him glorified in all things.
We have a rich legacy and are excited to build on the strengths of our past while embracing the bright future God has for us. If you feel called to be a part of what God is doing in Metro-NYC and Long Island, we invite you to prayerfully submit your information to us.
How To Apply
To apply: please send a resume and any recent links of you leading worship to [email protected].