Our small church plant is looking for someone to lead Sunday worship as needed. Ideally, we will find someone who could do it full-time. But as of right now, we are looking for a qualified individual or individuals to lead worship and have a heart for church planting.
We pay a small stipend per service.
Status: 2 to 3 times a month, total amount of time 3 hours per week
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Understanding of and agreement with the statements of doctrine, mission, and vision for Freedom Church.
- Able to inspect, diagnose problems, and determine the best methods to correct them, as well as anticipate future needs.
- Strong problem-solving, self-starting, listening, and multi-tasking skills.
- Team player mentality, and able to work independently and be self-directed and self-disciplined.
- A heart and passion for worship.
- General knowledge of worship equipment.
- General knowledge of PCO.
- Ability to lead acoustic worship sets or play with a band.
- Lead three worship songs per service (or more as needed).
- Identify songs for Sunday and send a set list by Wednesday.
How To Apply
Please reach out to Kody Aten.