We are looking for a Christian Youth Assistant. The Youth Assistant will work with the other ministry leaders under the supervision of the Pastor as part of a cohesive ministry team that seeks to serve the church family, reach the community, grow the overall ministry, and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Youth Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Be a role model for our youth in practicing faith.
- Guide, mentor, and provide spiritual and emotional support to the youth.
- Identify and/or develop curriculum for use in Sunday School, Youth Group and Children contexts.
- Teach Sunday school and weekly Bible study.
- Build discipleship relationships with the youth.
- Enlist and lead adult volunteers to assist in the youth and children programs.
- Provide oversight to the youth and children events and outreach.
- Join the Friday night fellowship and participate in the Sunday worship service .
- Agree with the Church’s Doctrinal Statement of Faith.
- Applicants should be in the process of completing their Mdiv degree.
- Applicants should have a clear calling to serve as a pastor upon a completion of the degree.
- 16 working hours per week.
- Church Leadership Team.
- The employment status of the Youth Assistant will be renewed on a yearly basis.
A monthly salary of $1,400.
How To Apply
Contact Name & Contact Info:
Pastor Tai K. Kam
[email protected] (preferred)